もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The losses could also provoke a cash squeeze that would have a detrimental effect on Brazil's already problematic current account deficit, Machado said.
- The cash squeeze brought Argentina's financial system to its knees, strangling industry and plunging the economy into recession after four years of robust growth.
- Eventually, in early 1994, it became evident that he was in a cash squeeze, as Germany was enduring its harshest recession since the war.
- Hisey said the Lexington fund was intended for long-term investors, and he did not expect a problem with redemptions or a resulting cash squeeze.
- Deutsche Bank was among seven banks that arranged a credit line of 1 billion euros in July to help Vivendi through a severe cash squeeze.