もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- For companies with big-ticket products ready to roll, the Asian cash squeeze doesn't have a silver lining.
- To relieve a cash squeeze, Vivendi turned to other assets that it could dispose of more quickly.
- A cash squeeze on local government means that many state-sector workers are again getting their wages late.
- Increased expenses for staffing and software development were the primary causes for the cash squeeze, Rosenberg said.
- The cash squeeze left Mercury unable to repay maturing loans, putting all of its debt into default.