もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- British Energy has suffered a cash squeeze due to a sharp drop in electricity prices and technical problems at its power stations.
- Shares in the beleaguered Swiss-Swedish industry group ABB Ltd . dropped sharply Friday amid fears that the company faces a cash squeeze.
- The schools, which have minuscule endowments by American standards, are facing a cash squeeze as cost-conscious governments stem the flow of subsidies.
- The result is a cycle in which bad news begets a faster rush for the exits, which in turn worsens Korea's cash squeeze.
- Higher deposits would help ease a cash squeeze in the financial system which has caused a number of banks difficulties in meeting commitments.