もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Separately, Standard & AMP; Poor's said on Wednesday that many power producers might face a cash squeeze if their credit ratings dropped further.
- Tyco faces management turmoil and a potential cash squeeze next year, even taking into account the CIT offering, Moody's said in its report.
- That should give Mexico a cushion to pay off its short-term bondholders and then issue longer-term securities that will ease its cash squeeze.
- Moreover, if a company runs into a cash squeeze, cutting back on its share repurchases is far less obvious than reducing its dividend.
- Civil servants are already feeling the cash squeeze _ salary increases promised to teachers, the police and health workers have not been implemented.