もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Betting that consumers eventually will be sold on the idea of electronic cash stored on a plastic card, MasterCard International said Monday it will buy 51 percent of Mondex International.
- There, one group split off to look for a phone, while Daniels, Morrisroe, Sales, and another young woman, Joyce Bailey, headed to the nearby Cash Store to buy sodas for the group.
- Aslan was charged with taking bribes by the prosecutors while the police are said to reportedly have found US $ 4.5 million in cash stored in shoe boxes in Aslan s home.
- Eight of the rooms are located above the Davenport Cash Store, and they share a veranda with fetching but slightly obstructed ocean views, and a bit of road noise from Highway 1.
- The "'Jones Cash Store "'was a mail order catalog business established by Portland, Oregon, entrepreneur Henry J . Ottenheimer in 1882, and is a building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.