もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Mair noted in a statement that she was willing to give a sample from Gucci but understood that Cattanach already had enough samples.
- Republicans, who control the state legislature, are waiting for Cattanach's report before considering forcing any changes on the Investment Board.
- Water from the Goulburn River is diverted at the Goulburn Weir and sent via the Stuart Murray and Cattanach Canals to the Waranga Basin.
- Breeder Sharon McCurdy who had three of those litters and already lost one dog to the disease, contacted geneticist Bruce Cattanach for help.
- Cattanach quickly found more than 30 cases of juvenile kidney disease diagnosed between 2007 and 2010, most are now dead and all closely related.