もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- HB-EGF is recognized as an important component for the modulation of cell activity in various biological interactions.
- The drug targeted an immune checkpoint called CTLA-4, known as a key negative regulator of T cell activity.
- Pancreatic beta cells are responsible for making insulin; decreased beta cell activity is associated with DM2 in adulthood.
- Cincinnati is also looking at the role of insulin, the hormone that controls blood sugar, in brain cell activity.
- Cimetidine was reported to be effective because of its depressing mitogen-induced lymphocyte proliferation and regulatory T cell activity features.