もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Mood accounted for part of the increase in T-cells and none of the increase in natural killer cell activity.
- At Canberra, Sir John used minuscule glass tubes inserted into nerve cells of animals to observe nerve cell activity.
- Zigra grows larger and larger, and finally halts the heroic turtle with a ray that suspends its cell activity.
- His measurements of the expansion and shrinkage of cell surfaces made possible the quantititive study of this ephemeral cell activity.
- For example, a decrease in NK cell activity can be reversed both in vitro and in vivo by supplementing zinc.