もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- This assay measures the release of ( biological ) radioactive chromium from cells as a result of killer cell activity.
- These proteins occupy the cleft on antigen-presenting cells in such a way that T-cell activity is suppressed rather than activated.
- Individuals with the congenital form of this condition show complete absence of cone cell activity via electroretinography at high light levels.
- Halevy et al . ( 2000 ) showed that the length and timing of fasting post hatch affects satellite cell activity.
- In the beginning, blood tests revealed that all of the students had comparable levels of T-cells and natural killer cell activity.