もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- It is involved with cell-to-cell communication and migration of neurons, and causes the activation of Dab1.
- But in Charlotte County, " cell communication still presents somewhat of a problem, " Swank said.
- The cell membrane, being exposed to the outside environment, is an important site of cell cell communication.
- The essential function of the brain is cell-to-cell communication, and synapses are the points at which communication occurs.
- Nat Rev Microbiol 6, 466-76 ( 2008 ) . the archaellum also mediates surface attachment and cell-cell communication.