もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Slits mediate cell communication in many diverse systems, regulating the guidance, cell migration and polarization of many different cell types.
- All of these changes that actin brings about leads to the formation of new synapses as well as increased cell communication.
- Accumulating scar tissue slows the transmission of nerve impulses and interrupts cell communication, leading to episodes of paralysis, tremors and blurry vision.
- Stimulation of the neuron that promotes LTP causes larger spine volume, increased cell communication, and a greater ratio of F-actin to G-actin.
- In the LTD environment, spine volume is decreased, cell communication is decreased, and there is a far greater ratio of G-actin to F-actin.