もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Another effort in this field is towards engineering multi-cellular systems by designing, e . g ., cell-to-cell communication modules used to coordinate living bacterial cell populations.
- These structures may be involved in cell-to-cell communication, transfer of nucleic acids between cells in a tissue, and the spread of pathogens or toxins such as HIV and prions.
- Stephan M . Feller ( Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford ) has been the editor-in-chief of " Cell Communication and Signaling " since April 2008.
- Composed of cellular membranes with multiple adhesive proteins on their surface, exosomes are known to specialize in cell cell communications and provide an exclusive approach for the delivery of various therapeutic agents to target cells.
- T3 appears to be critical for the normal formation and growth of nerve cells, as well as the development of junctions between nerve cells ( synapses ) where cell-to-cell communication occurs.