もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Accomplishing such intricate cooperative ventures requires sophisticated cell-cell communication including semantic and pragmatic aspects of linguistics.
- The Notch signaling pathway plays an important role in cell-cell communication, and further regulates embryonic development.
- The cell membrane, being exposed to the outside environment, is an important site of cell cell communication.
- Therefore, it is implied that there are multiple factors working together influencing cell-to-cell communication.
- This 15-gene operon is responsible for the cell-cell and cell-surface interactions required for cell communication.