もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- It is involved with cell-to-cell communication and migration of neurons, and causes the activation of Dab1.
- All of these changes that actin brings about leads to the formation of new synapses as well as increased cell communication.
- Cell-cell communication or quorum sensing has been shown to be involved in the formation of biofilm in several bacterial species.
- Slits mediate cell communication in many diverse systems, regulating the guidance, cell migration and polarization of many different cell types.
- Out fell some 11, 000 genes, the working parts of the body's cell-to-cell communications system.