もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The essential function of the brain is cell-to-cell communication, and synapses are the points at which communication occurs.
- As myxozoans evolved into microscopic parasites, they lost many genes responsible for multicellular development, coordination, and cell-cell communication.
- However, the microcolony formation can be specifically induced in the presence of predators by cell-cell communication ( quorum sensing ).
- Nat Rev Microbiol 6, 466-76 ( 2008 ) . the archaellum also mediates surface attachment and cell-cell communication.
- Accumulating scar tissue slows the transmission of nerve impulses and interrupts cell communication, leading to episodes of paralysis, tremors and blurry vision.