もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Rgp can inhibit IL-2 accumulation in T-cells, which enables it to evade the host adaptive immune response, by modulating T-cell communication and proliferation.
- The zonula occludens and zonula adherens form a continuous belt around the cell that provides a barrier to paracellular transport and are thought to be important in cell-cell communication.
- Neuronal NOS also performs a role in cell communication and is associated with plasma membranes . nNOS action can be inhibited by NPA ( N-propyl-L-arginine ).
- In the field of molecular biology, the "'cAMP-dependent pathway "', also known as the "'signaling cascade used in cell communication.
- "' Signal transduction "'is the process by which a chemical or physical signal is transmitted through a cell as a cell communication in a wide variety of ways.