もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- He said he was unaware of the details of the agreement between Daewoo and GM, and declined to say how much of the charter capital the American company is putting up.
- However, Onexim disqualified Rossiiski Kredit's bid on the basis that the bid amount exceeded Rossiiski Kredit's charter capital ( the nominal value of its outstanding shares ).
- At the same time Stepanov, head of both companies, positions liquid assets which Atommash OJSC contributed to the charter capital of EMK-Atommash JSC as long-term investments.
- Management personnel have to disclose details of their and their related parties'ownership interests in other enterprises; the latter applies where the related-party holds more than 35 % of charter capital.
- "The Basle framework is largely in place with one difference-- Russian commercial banks can only attract private deposits up to an amount not exceeding their charter capital, " he said.