もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Visalia is a charter city with a city charter approved by the electorate that acts as a " constitution " for the city.
- In October 2012 the Honduran Supreme Court declared charter cities to be unconstitutional because the laws of Honduras would not be applicable there.
- The Political Reform Act states that both the district attorney and the city attorney in charter cities like Los Angeles can criminally prosecute violations.
- The Women's National Basketball Association Wednesday announced its eight charter cities, and the surprise was that Chicago was not among them.
- More recently, the government of Honduras has considered creating a charter city, though without the oversight of a third-party government.