もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Although there are charter clubs in the Northeast and Midwest, short sailing seasons mean smaller revenues.
- They are more outgoing and able to deal with people, " said the charter club member.
- In 1913 he designed the Princeton Charter Club, one of the Eating clubs at Princeton University.
- At Princeton he belonged to the Charter Club and received an AB in sociology ( 1966 ).
- In 1894 The Country Club was one of the five charter clubs which founded the United States Golf Association.