もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The structure of the charter committee has raised some concerns that a political or special-interest group could gain control and impose its own agenda on the charter process.
- Depending on what the charter committee writes, a charter could give the county regional authority over cities and towns on such issues as air pollution, groundwater contamination, transportation and freeway construction.
- During World War II she chaired the Advisory Council of the navy's women's unit, the WAVES and following the war she was appointed to the United Nations Charter Committee.
- Before his time on the City Council, Bortz served on the Charter Committee Board since 1997, as well as the Cincinnati Electoral Reform Commission, a panel created to study Cincinnati government.
- In the mid-1960s, Geoff McGeary and his closest competitor Mayer Page of Melbourne Motor Coaches, were elected to the charter committee of the Road Passenger Service Operator's Association.