もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- "Once the determination is made on Danny Almonte's age, the Little League Baseball Charter Committee will meet to discuss the issue, " said Stephen D . Keener, president and chief executive officer of Little League Baseball based in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- He said he heard Smith was going to ask for money to support his Home Rule Charter Committee of Polk County to gain support for its efforts amend the county charter the cut the salaries of countywide elected officials such as the sheriff, tax collector and property appraiser, in half.
- Tyrone K . Yates was selected twice to serve as Vice-Mayor of Cincinnati and served as a Member of Cincinnati City Council from 1990 to 1999 . In the 1997 election, he was endorsed by both the Democratic Party of Hamilton County and the Charter Committee of Greater Cincinnati.
- He has also been patron of Baptist World Aid Australia, a member of the Australian Earth Charter Committee, a council member of the Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture, a spokesperson for the Interchurch Gambling Taskforce, a member of the National Advisory Body on Gambling and a member of the Alcohol Education and Rehabilitation Foundation.
- Prior to becoming a state representative, Madden served as a Nantucket Selectman, Chairman of the Land Bank Commission, Chairman of the Harbor Planning Committee, Town Meeting Moderator, and as a member of County Commission, Planning & Economic Development Commission, member of the Board of Health, Zoning Board, and Town & County Charter Committee.