もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The first was whether the " expected readiness " clause was a condition of which the owners were in breach, entitling the charterers to terminate the charter contract.
- After the IRO charter contracts ended in 1952, Castelbianco and Castelverde were extensively rebuilt and used to carry emigrants, initially from Europe to Central America, later from Europe to Australia.
- Though the bulk of the company s work was still in bus charter contracts at the start of the 1970s, Australian Pacific Coaches were increasingly turning their attention to extended touring.
- Then the airline lost most of its medium-range charter contracts and the service problems that followed forced the travel operators to withdraw their contracts, hence, Excalibur shut down in June 1996.
- ""'Bellona " "'was a three-decker merchantman that made four voyages for the British East India Company ( EIC ) as an " extra ship ", that is, on a charter contract.