もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Charter contracts-except a time charter-or carriage of goods by sea; contracts for insurance; contracts involving Section 7 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 applies ( regarding the perishing of goods ).
- Charter schools are accountable for student achievement by their sponsor a local school board, state education agency, university, or other entity to produce positive academic results and adhere to the charter contract.
- According to IRS tax records, Mainline Airways posted a substantial loss in 2003 including $ 12, 000 of call center expenses and forfeiture a $ 20, 000 deposit on an aircraft charter contract.
- At the same time, it was faced with competition from the ever-larger ships of Pacific Mail and began to divest itself of its charter contracts, curtailing that of " Gaelic " in 1904.
- A White House inquiry concluded that the efforts to overhaul the travel office created the impression of impropriety, in part because friends of the Clintons had stood to benefit by gaining air charter contracts.