もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Counties organized under the Optional County Charter Law may also have an elected county executive.
- Many states recognize the funding inequity and are looking at amending their charter laws, Allen said.
- The original charter law, adopted in early 1993, limited the number of charter schools statewide to 100.
- Since the first charter law was passed in Minnesota in 1991, 11 states have passed laws authorizing such schools.
- 29, New York's charter law, passed in 1998, dictates that enrollment be determined by lottery.