もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- "This is based on the time charter rate of US $ 19, 000 per day per ship for the two container vessels, " he said.
- "This is based on the time charter rate of US $ 19, 000 a day per ship for the two container vessels, " he said.
- They feared that this would lead to significant market distortions, creating excess capacity and further depressing the already low charter rates in a highly competitive market.
- The shipping market's general understanding was that liability was restricted to the difference between the market rate and the charter rate for the period of lateness and
- The charter rates of $ 17, 500 a day or $ 70, 000 a week " are reasonable and can be obtained " according to the court papers.