もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- The report noted fierce competition in the world's shipping industry, saying charter rates are already at an all-time low and the Asian crisis possibly signaling that they will fall even further.
- Lord Hoffmann ( with whom Lord Hope gave a concurring judgment ) noted that it had always been assumed that damages for late delivery were the difference between market and charter rate.
- The Moorings estimates that the boat would generate $ 1, 708 a month in charter revenue the first year, rising to $ 1, 978 a month the fourth year, as charter rates increase.
- Transactions in shipping are normally quoted in US dollars-from the cost of the vessel itself, charter rates, freight rates, bunkers ( ship fuel ), spare parts, salaries for foreign officers, lubricants and stores.
- In 1944 the five vessels were noted as being unique in the commercial shipping world as described in a decision by the Comptroller General of the United States concerning issues in setting wartime charter rates.