もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Warner is still saddled with trying to explain what happened, and prefers to talk about it circumspectly.
- But Cecil's fate was to talk to the media, and that he did, a bit circumspectly.
- You hope courts will deal with the power this gives them circumspectly . . . to protect basic human liberty,
- You can abuse the power given to you or you can use it very circumspectly within the spirit of the law,
- But almost everyone interviewed acknowledged, however circumspectly, that concern had existed for years that Moore was dealing with a substance-abuse problem.