もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The incident, around which bad feelings still linger, provides a circumspectly told cautionary tale at the beginning of Advisory Commission's report.
- With the arrival of democratic rule the legacy of Primo de Rivera and the cult of personality created by the dictatorship started to wane circumspectly.
- The real point, however, is that by the time he flew to Iraq to seal the deal, Clinton was also circumspectly cheering him on.
- Many in this predominately Roman Catholic nation then go to church, presumably to repent the sins committed during Carnival and to promise to live more circumspectly.
- After being pressed about his relationship with Levy, Giuliani answered circumspectly, saying, " I think we have a very constructive relationship ."