もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The Palanese also circumspectly incorporated the use of " moksha medicine ", a fictional entheogen taken ceremonially in rites of passage for mystical and cosmological insight.
- Because current technologies are generally accepted as good, future technological developments are not considered circumspectly, resulting in what seems to be a blind acceptance of technological developments.
- The purpose to which all the governments of Israel have adhered, the transferring of the American embassy to Jerusalem, this goal is now being circumspectly torpedoed by the government,
- They must use subterfuge; circumspectly using the law to their advantage, working closely with loopholes and ensuring that there is no evidence of any criminal activity on their part.
- Banks, stores and government offices across the country shut down until Ash Wednesday, when residents of this predominantly Roman Catholic nation straggle back to work, promising to live more circumspectly.