もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- In Soviet times, I clocked in and clocked out just like a robot, " said Nikolai Kondratiev, 45, a metal worker.
- The system automatically logged you off of a computer when you'clocked out'of the work area, which meant less wastage and stricter security.
- Of more recent times is the delightful inscription on the grave of Lorraine Borrell : " " my time is up, I ve been clocked out.
- In the four-week trial, dozens of Wal-Mart workers testified that under pressure from their managers they frequently clocked out after 40 hours but continued working.
- He clocked out for the last time in a simple ceremony attended by ACA director-general Datuk Shafee Yahya, his deputy ( operations ) Datuk Mohd Nawawi Mohd Nordin and other personnel.