もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- That usually leads to overproduction of important crops, which depresses the long-term profitability of commercial farmers like Rothermel.
- "I think it is very positive, " said Colin Cloete, president of the Commercial Farmers Union.
- The introduction of a minimum wage comes amid a renewed focus on the treatment of farm workers by white commercial farmers.
- Mugabe, who returned from Cuba on Sunday, has met over the past two days with war veterans and commercial farmers.
- The Commercial Farmers Union said Mugabe's land grab would cut production in the agricultural-based economy by 37 percent.