もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The country's most arable lands were held by a relatively small group of white commercial farmers.
- White commercial farmers produce about half of Zimbabwe's corn, the nation's staple crop.
- The first commercial farmers came nearly 20 years ago from the southern state of Rio Grande do Sul.
- Growing produce without soil and in limited space is increasingly popular among both backyard gardeners and commercial farmers.
- Mugabe has not responded to the plan submitted to him by the Commercial Farmers'Union in January.