もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The monasteries had been paying domestic power rates, but the state-run utility announced it would begin charging them higher commercial fees, Thero said.
- CBS offered Cronkite $ 125 a week along with " commercial fees " amounting to $ 25 for almost every time Cronkite reported on air.
- As small and medium livestock farms stopped mixing and selling feeds, they again restored to the use of commercial feeds, thereby shifting their market share to large integrated feedmillers.
- Getting that much seed, according to Rothermel's contract, was the equivalent of producing 300 bushels an acre of commercial feed corn, almost double the Illinois average in a record year.
- This form of the compound has proven to be particularly suitable as a commercial feed supplement for use in livestock and aquaculture due to its inherent chemical and physical characteristics.