もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- This gave the farmers a great incentive to invest in their own goats by growing their own feed stock, buying commercial feed only as a supplement, and improving their rangeland management techniques.
- Food manufacturer Purefoods yesterday informed the Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE ) that it started operations for its commercial feeds business through a new P285-million feedmill at the Luisita Industrial Park in Tarlac.
- At that point, the diet may be strictly limited to olives or acorns for the best quality " jam髇 ib閞ico ", or may be a mix of acorns and commercial feed for lesser qualities.
- Glenn Elzinga, the owner of Alderspring Ranch in Tendoy, is raising 440 cattle that are hormone-and antibiotic-free and are raised only on grass, grain and pasture, not commercial feed, which in other countries has been a source of mad cow disease.
- Cats are obligate carnivores and their natural diet would consist of high amounts of whole meat-thus what has been termed " taurine deficiency " causing dilated cardiomyopathy in cats, is more likely to be a deficiency in the production of commercial feed diets.