もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- As commercial fertilizer is not widespread or not often used in Dehana, the subsistent farmers use crop rotation to get better yields.
- It responds well to fertilization but can be intolerant of some commercial fertilizers producing malformed fronds and a larger but weaker plant.
- The fertilizer complex will process the phosphate to produce 2.9 million tons of diammonium phosphate per year, for use in commercial fertilizers.
- Nutrients are typically applied to farmland as commercial fertilizer; animal manure; or spraying of municipal or industrial wastewater ( effluent ) or sludge.
- The highest quality of biosolids, known in Florida as Class AA, are distributed and marketed like other commercial fertilizers .