もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- ANFO is manufactured by several companies, but it can also be made in a garage by mixing certain commercial fertilizers with fuel oil.
- The DIA assessment said Iraq is planning to restart a uranium processing plant at a commercial phosphate mining facility that produces commercial fertilizer.
- In one sense, composted manures in general are better than granulated commercial fertilizer because they add organic material and our soils are usually low.
- The fertilizer complex will process the phosphate to produce 2 . 9 million tons of diammonium phosphate per year, for use in commercial fertilizers.
- Trade members comprise more than 90 percent of all the companies marketing commercial fertilizers, soil amendments, agricultural minerals and crop protection products in these three states.