もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- In 1858, he became a chemist for the Connecticut Agricultural Society, in which capacity he issued an important series of papers on commercial fertilizers and allied subjects.
- His cheeses are state-certified organic, which means his cattle feed is herbicide-and pesticide-free and grown without commercial fertilizers, and his herd is not treated with antibiotics or hormones.
- The use of commercial fertilizers has increased steadily in the last 50 years, rising almost 20-fold to the current rate of 100 million tonnes of nitrogen per year.
- Natural bacterial action is enhanced through occasional addition of commercial fertilizers, monthly tilling ( to add oxygen ), and watering ( to maintain 10 15 % moisture content ).
- Give them a side dressing of compost in mid-spring and a small amount of balanced commercial fertilizer _ or more composted manure _ when you are almost done harvesting.