もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Uranium ISL uses the native groundwater in the orebody which is fortified with a complexing agent and in most cases an oxidant.
- To further reduce self-discharge and to reduce the vapor pressure of bromine, complexing agents are added to the positive electrolyte.
- :: Traditionally unstable oxidation states of any transition metal ( like manganese ( III ) ) can be stabilised by precipitation or by complexing.
- The einsteinium separated by this method has the advantage to be free of organic complexing agent, as compared to the separation using a resin column.
- p21 mediates the resistance of hematopoietic cells to an infection with HIV by complexing with the HIV integrase and thereby aborting chromosomal integration of the provirus.