もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Cream of tartar was often used in traditional dyeing where the complexing action of the tartrate ions were used to adjust the solubility and hydrolysis of mordant salts such as tin chloride and alum.
- In order to increase the bioavailability of green tea polyphenols Greenselect?Phytosome?was produced by complexing Greenselect?( a standardized caffeine-free green tea extract ) with soy phospholipids in a 1 : 2 ratio.
- Elevated Hsp70 levels in tumor cells may increase malignancy and resistance to therapy by complexing, and hence, stabilizing, oncofetal proteins and products and transporting them into intracellular sites, thereby promoting tumor cell proliferation.
- Element 105 did not extract and its behavior resembled niobium more closely than tantalum, indicating that details of complexing behavior cannot be predicted based only on simple extrapolations of trends within a group in the periodic table.
- The mendelevium separated by this method has the advantage of being free of organic complexing agent compared to the resin column; the disadvantage is that mendelevium then elutes very late in the elution sequence, after fermium.