もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Its complexing ability with citrate, oxalate, and acetate in an aqueous solution of 0.5 M ammonium nitrate is between that of calcium and strontium, although it is somewhat closer to that of strontium.
- Recognising the leisure benefit of integrated retailing to the customer was an enormous step forward for both leisure and retailing industries and was the start of an explosion of consumer spending in a new sector of leisure complexing.
- Another example of a metal complexing to natural nucleobases is the formation of A-Zn-T and G-Zn-C at high pH; Co + 2 and Ni + 2 also form these complexes.
- Ribonuclease can unwind the RNA helix by complexing with single-stranded RNA; the complex arises by an extended multi-site cation-anion interaction between lysine and arginine residues of the enzyme and phosphate groups of the nucleotides.
- Therefore, the acid has served in the farming and metal industries as a chelating agent for complexing micronutrients in soil fertilizer and for cleaning metal surfaces consisting of aluminium, copper, iron, and alloys of these metals, respectively.