もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The appropriate peptide sequence of the complement fixing site might become exposed following complexing of the immunoglobulin, or the sites might always be available, but might require multiple attachment by C1q with critical geometry in order to achieve the necessary avidity.
- Finally, by filling the whole volume of the particle pores with an extractant ( complexing agent ), a higher capacity for solutes can be achieved than with ordinary adsorption or ion exchange resins, where only the surface area is available.
- The strong ability of complexing fragrances can also be used for " another purpose " : first dry, solid cyclodextrin microparticles are exposed to a controlled contact with fumes of active compounds, then they are added to fabric or paper products.
- Metal-complexing with DNA can occur by the formation of non-canonical base pairs from natural nucleobases with participation by metal ions and also by the exchanging the hydrogen atoms that are part of the Watson-Crick base pairing by metal ions.
- The 2002 vintage ( $ 7 ) is crisp and fruity, with ruby red grapefruit, white peach, apricot and lemon-lime flavors and complexing notes of orange peel and fennel . 00 the 2001 McManis Family Vineyards River Junction Pinot Grigio ( $ 10 ).