もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- :: : : : Possibly DuncanHill's Grandfather's solution is a simple ( chemical ) nickel plating solution ( with some mild acid / ammonia or complexing agent to remove the rust )-you wouldn't be able to sell it nowadays ( probably ).
- Limits are placed on the maximum number of frames between I-frames due to decoding complexing, decoder buffer size, recovery time after data errors, seeking ability, and accumulation of IDCT errors in low-precision implementations most common in hardware decoders ( See : IEEE-1180 ).
- Dithionite is often used in conjunction with complexing agent ( " e . g . ", citric acid ) to reduce iron ( III ) oxy-hydroxide into soluble iron ( II ) compounds and to remove amorphous iron ( III )-bearing mineral phases in soil analyses ( selective extraction ).
- :Actually in the case of oxygen, the blood binds the oxygen-effectively converting it to another form ( that does not diffuse accross the membrane-too big )-so there should be a low concentration of oxygen ( gas ) in the blood . the complexing agent is Hemoglobintalk ) 15 : 58, 1 March 2008 ( UTC)
- From both clinical and manufacturing perspectives, this is possibly the most important defining differentiator between alcohol-based made tinctures versus'true'alcohol-free glycerin-based made Glycerites, that includes :'actual'levels or degrees of efficacy relative to actual concentrations ( i . e . percentages ) of constituents and / or constituent group ( s ) present in a finished tincture and / or Glycerite, now given what has previously been unaddressed concerning the denaturing / inert-rendering weighted factor for alcohol-based tinctures ( a Clinical consideration ); and the QA / QC related physical properties inherent in and chemically intrinsic to a finished tincture and / or Glycerite as regards inverting, REDOX, precipitation, scaling, novel constituent complexing, etc . ( a Manufacturing consideration ).