もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The question raises a terminological one : if my hypothetical wife bears a son fathered by another, is there a concise term for that child's relation to me?
- Kerry's indictment of Bush's economic programs made a case in a new way for Kerry-- in stark, concise terms and without some of the blurry distinctions that have clouded his arguments in the past.
- Asked for a summary of the Jewish religion in the most concise terms, Hillel replied ( reputedly while standing on one leg ) : " That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow.
- The fact that gold ? crowns are now produced means that there are two different strains of five pound gold coins, namely crowns and what are now termed " quintuple sovereigns " for want of a more concise term.
- Asked for a summary of the Jewish religion in the " while standing on one leg " meaning in the most concise terms, Hillel stated : " That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow.