もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The results of the systematic review only showed a lower nitrogen and higher phosphorus content in organic produced compared to conventionally grown foodstuffs.
- A 2014 meta-analysis found that conventionally grown produce was four times more likely to have pesticide residue than organically grown crops.
- A 2014 meta-analysis of 343 studies found that organically grown crops had 17 % higher concentrations of polyphenols than conventionally grown crops.
- But finding reliable sources of conventionally grown beans is getting harder, industry officials say, because growers are increasingly mixing conventional and altered beans.
- Furuno has successfully marketed duck rice, which now sells at a 20-30 % premium over conventionally grown rice in Japan and other countries.