counts per secondの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Such measurements are typically counts per unit time received by the detector, such as counts per minute or counts per second.
- the time, by inventing an electronic counter capable of operating at 1 million counts per second _ at least 100 times faster than anything achieved
- With the time-to-first-count method, effective count rates of 10 5 counts per second are achievable, two orders of magnitude larger than the normal effective limit.
- Combined with improved or adapted signal processing, it is possible to maintain the Silicon drift detector's energy resolution up to 100, 000 counts per second.
- This causes a slightly longer response time, which leads to a slightly lower throughput ( 750, 000 counts per second instead of 1, 000, 000 ).