もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- "Forty, fifty percent of our crop is going to rot in the ground, " said Gerald Roberts, the LSU AgCenter county agent here.
- In the US, an extension agent is a university employee who develops and delivers educational programs to assist people in county agents, or extension educators.
- To stay in business, farmers have to keep cutting costs, said Doug Musick, the county agent for the Cooperative Extension Service of Kansas State University.
- But it also needs sunlight, which has been somewhat scarce with the cloud cover associated with recent rains, said county agents with the LSU AgCenter.
- "We haven't been affected that much, " added Barton Joffrion, LSUAgCenter county agent for Terrebonne Parish . " We do need some sunshiny days, though.