もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- County agents were responsible for processing the application of local residents seeking the use of the prisoners who were to be available only as group laborers.
- "A hard freeze is our No . 1 enemy, " said Jimmy Flanagan, county agent for Iberia Parish, as temperatures dipped into the 30s this week.
- It helped eradicate hookworm and created the county agent system in American agriculture, linking research at state agricultural experiment stations with actual practices in the field.
- "Every county agent that has soybean production has been asked to begin surveys to determine where the disease has spread, " says Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin.
- San Patricio, one of the major counties for grain sorghum, probably will average 5, 000 pounds per acre or better, estimates County Agent Jeff Stapper of Sinton.