もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Current applications include bone densitometry and SPECT but flat panel detectors suitable for radiographic imaging are not yet in production.
- Recently, gamma densitometry sources composed of 169 Yb were prepared and may be prepared on-demand for the foreseeable future.
- He is the director of NYU s Gynecological Ultrasound and the co-director of the Bone Densitometry and Body Composition Unit.
- Criticism has been raised on grounds that the Zone System obscures simple densitometry considerations by needlessly introducing its own terminology for otherwise trivial concepts.
- Binary logarithms ( expressed as stops ) are also used in densitometry, to express the dynamic range of light-sensitive materials or digital sensors.