もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Prior to treatment, the examination center utilizes western medicine procedures, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasounds and bone densitometry to determine the proper diagnosis.
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry takes the position that a diagnosis of osteoporosis in men under 50 years of age should not be made on the basis of densitometric criteria alone.
- The first ANZBMS Bone Densitometry Course was held in Sydney in 2001, providing a high quality accreditation programme that quickly became an integral annual part of the Society s educational programme.
- The government's Medicare program, which covers the health insurance costs for elderly Americans, cut the 1997 reimbursement rate for peripheral densitometry to $ 37.57 from $ 124.
- "' Densitometry "'is the quantitative measurement of optical density in light-sensitive materials, such as photographic paper or photographic film, due to exposure to light.