もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Bucaram calmed investors last week with the appointment of three bankers to key economic positions.
- My amendment is fair because it is blind to the socio-economic position of the plaintiff,
- Other groups of people that enjoy protection are minors and people in a weak economic position.
- "They have also enabled Europeans to win beneficial economic positions " in Mexico, the statement added.
- Wealthier peasants maintained their economic positions through the control of capital and influence in local politics.